Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quote of the Week:

Sorry this week's quote is a little late. The monkey has been sick, so email, blogging, and face book were put away for a bit. She is better and I am back!

"My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing."
- Jessica Alba

I must say that I agree with this statement. In fact I have been "confident" in my Fake-it till you Make-it abilities for years (Don't tell the Marine.....Just kidding). Someone once said to me, "You always look so nice and put together, do you ever have an off day?" I simply said, (And those close to me can attest to this) I have off days all the time, but as long as I get up and make myself look good (as good as God intended that is). Maybe...Just maybe the rest will follow suit. Besides if I have learned nothing else in the last couple years. If you do not have confidence in yourself, NO ONE will.

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that! Confidence is usually the maker or breaker of deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fake it till I make it through most of my life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake it until you can make it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then I am glad you had a few "off" days when you were at my house, while we lounged in jammies for a couple days.
    I used to wear my best outfits on the days that I felt the worst. People would always say nice things to me and it would help lifting my spirits, even if my nose was running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fathead, Call me at home (Monday), your page is doing weird things and I think I can fix it. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete