Thursday, February 26, 2009

Credit where Credit is due....

I would like to take a moment to give credit where credit is due. For those of you who enjoy my blog, its back ground and the stuff on it. I must direct some of the credit to http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ where I borrow my backgrounds from and to my sister (Fathead) who maintains my blog. Any time there are issues, I want to change my background, or she notices a problem she "hacks my bog" and fixes it for me. That said, it really isn't hacking when she knows the pass word, but none the less she takes care of all of that for me. You should check her out at Morgan Madness http://morganrnl.blogspot.com/. She creates her own backgrounds, and I have to say her blog is the most creative I have ever seen fat head. I am so proud of her.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the background! And your blog is working in Firefox now, I haven't been able to see it for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I already stalk your sister often.......

    ReplyDelete