Monday, January 26, 2009

Quote of the week:

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life.
-Scott Corbett Never

I must agree. I love reading and taking the fanciful journey in my imagination that I am able to endeavor through a book. I must admit I don't always read what many scholars would consider quality literature. However, whether the book and characters are rich and deep, soft and light, or deranged and obscure. Each book touches on a need in my soul to escape through fantasy. So find a good book....be it Harlequin or Shakespeare and take some time to enjoy the diversion.

3 comments:

  1. You can't get my snow day out of a book. You try shovelling for two hours. Your trainer would be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read a lot. I started a series and read all 8 books in just a few weeks. Everything suffered. I just get addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was looking for a new quote to "read", but I didn't stumble upon one.

    ReplyDelete