Monday, April 6, 2009

Quote of the week:

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everybody agrees that it's old enough to know better."


- Unknown
Every day I live and learn. I think that as a whole there are some lessons that are hard to compartmentalize, therefore we continue to make the same mistakes repeatedly. So maybe we really don't know better......Yet history shows that given enough time it can, does, and will repeat it's self often to the detriment of the human race. I am forgiving of mistakes, I just wish that our race as a whole were more kinder, more willing to learn, and more open to change. I know I wish this of myself. Then maybe then I really would know better.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you know better, now what did you do? Just kidding. Did you get that book yet? Is it something you would read?

    ReplyDelete