Friday, March 27, 2009

The Marines Have Landed

The Marines have arrived! I am especially happy that The Marine in particular arrived on Tuesday! The Home coming was wonderful! Monkey has not been able to let The Marine go since she laid eyes on him. Mommy has disappeared into oblivion....she only has eyes for her Daddy. It has been wonderful and such a relief to have him home safe and sound! I have been slightly out of touch lately in preparation and in enjoyment. I hope to be back in comission very soon, but I am enjoying my time with me hunny!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are in such a good mood and glad that he is home. Tell Marine Welcome Home for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that he's back and safe. And glad that you guys are together again. Enjoy each other. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete