Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Indian Kiss!

Not too long ago Monkey and I were cuddling on the couch and every time I gave her a kiss she wiped it off. So I said..."Fine you don't like those kisses I'll give you an Eskimo kiss!" I showed her what an Eskimo kiss was, and then went on to show her the different ways people can show affection (NOT THE FRENCH KISS - no offense to the French). I showed her a butterfly kiss, the European Kiss (kiss both cheeks - I also taught her to say "Chow Bella" when she does this one), vampire kiss (a soft bite - teaching her to say "I vant to Suck your blood" wasn't as successful as "Chow Bella"), and the raspberry (zerbert - for you Cosby show lovers)kiss (every time someone tries to kiss you blow a raspberry on their lips). I must say that her least favorite was the Raspberry kiss. It was too messy apparently. But her favorite seemed to be the Eskimo kiss. She then asked me "Whats and Eskimo?" I told her they were kind of like Indians that lived where it was really cold. Well....she couldn't get Indian out of her head. So now it has become a ritual that every time we part ways, every night at bed time, and just randomly when ever she feels like it Monkey will yell "INDIAN!" and that means she wants an Indian kiss.....ahem Eskimo kiss.

2 comments:

  1. You are so racist, might as well show her what an Indian burn is. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete