Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monkey Conversation

Monkey: Mom.....
Monkey: I want a princess middle name like MJ.
Monkey: Why does MJ have a princess name and I don't? (sitting all pouty w/ her arms crossed)
Me: Because your Middle name is #%!%*......
Monkey: No!
Monkey: I want it to be Belle!
Monkey: My new middle name is Bell. You tell Dad.
Me: Baby, that's just not the way it works....
Monkey: No. You tell Dad. (Stated as she wags her pointer finger at me)
Monkey: I have decided (at this point she deems the conversation over and walks away)


Apparently the Monkey Queen....Ahem...princess has spoken and as her mere servant I must obey......NOT!


Although I did find the encounter quite humorous. I can see that I have created a monster with a lot of attitude. Maybe I'll send her to Fathead's house she s a lot stricter than I am. That will be a culture shock for my tyrant!
p.s. MJ is Fathead's daughter.

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, so glad you wrote about that. I think it is hilarious. How did you get on the conversation of MJ's middle name anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, a princess does deserve a Princess' middle name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to "Laufa"
    She sprung it on me! Totally off conversation...totally out of the blue! It must have been bothering her to randomly bust out with it and make demands.

    ReplyDelete